Well folks, it has been yet another wompwomp kind of day. What better time than to participate in a Five Favorites linkup? Don’t answer that. Without further ado here are 5 things that are keeping me happy and from poking both of my eyes out (and also why I can’t lose the rest of the baby weight):
1. See’s lollipops. (What’s not to love about eating the same piece of candy for a half an hour?)
2. PopNation Bangkok Night Market popsicles. (1 million calories per pop. It’s ok because I’m breastfeeding. Right? If you are local and you can get these and you go to the store and they have everything but that flavor? Soooorrry! That means I was there just before you and I already ate them all. Next time I will leave one for you. But only one).
3. Ethiopian food. (The baby ate some. I blame the baby).
4. This ridiculous store called Fruits & Chocolate (I mean…come on).
5. Pupusas. (Fried dough filled with…who cares?! It’s fried dough).
Eating my emotions? Maybe. Feeling a lot better? Yes.