1. All of his school artwork is for me me me!!! Mwahahaha! We are rich in finger paintings over here!
2. Having the end of diapers in sight.
3. Having a household free from any pressure to stay within gender roles.
4. Having actual two-sided conversations about things like boundaries, race, different kinds of families, food, science. So fun!
5. Being talked down to for being a single mom – and then laughing so hard at these people later. If only people knew how stupid they made themselves look sometimes. Then we could all laugh together!